Tuesday 23 October 2012

Digipak Experimentation



The image above shows my Digipak front cover before experimenting with Photoshop and adding my own touches.
After editing this was my final result.

1. How successful have you been in applying the tutorial?
I thought I was fairly successful during my tutorial as I got to experiment with different tools and also managed to use other photo editing software to further my digipak experimentation further

2 Identify 2 techniques what I have used? How can I use them in my final construction.

1.Layers
2. Text

Both these techniques are very important when creating our official digipak. Being able to create new layers means when editing our final piece we can slowly edit pieces together into one photo carefully and easily and we can make adjustments before merging the layers together at the end if we see something that may need altering. The use of text is extremely important when making our digipak as it will be needed a lot throughout for naming the song titles on the back and also for the band name on the front. Experimenting with different font types means we will be able to find a design based around the genre of our music which will fit in nicely appearance-wise with the design of our album.


No comments:

Post a Comment