Friday 14 December 2012

Tri-Plain Art Creation


To create the image i first had to create a new document.
I created the Document useing these dimentions:
 
After this, I fill the layer in black.
 
After this I started on the sound wave.
To begin with, i used the brush tool with a white colour, held shift and draw a line stregiht through the middle.
After this i had to rotate the image 90% Clockwise.
I then applied wind to the right, this was done by going to Filter>Stylise>Wind.
I do this two times in the same direction. after which i rotation the image back to it's original position.
I then duplicate the layers, and spin one of the layers to the opposite direction.
 
The image should look similar to this.

After this i applied the following Layer Styles to each of the sound waves.

This one of the "Emboss" was apllied to both layers.

This is same as the other outer glow except it's colour.
 
After i have finished this i placed five white spots on the top and bottom of the picture.

Once i did this i used the filter>distort>wave then added layer styles to create the final image.
This is adding the wave.
 
I added these layer styles to change the dot colour.


After this the ending picture looks like this.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment